Business Development Manager
- Discovers and explores business opportunities.
- Create Development program and Business plan
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, Competitors analysis, Customer behavioral. Deal requirements, and financials.
- Site analysis (Law/ Regulation) & Business opportunity
- Evaluates options and resolves internal priorities.
- Examines risks and potentials for the business opportunities.
- Conducting feasibility studies and analyzing trends of the market and present the new ideas to board of directors.
- Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Bachelor or higher degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Engineering and others related field
- Not less than 8 years of experiences
- Good interpersonal skill, logical person, open minded and self-motivated
- Have good knowledge and experience in Investment Banking, Venture Capital is preferable
- Ability to impact operations and effect change without being confrontational
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
- Have good knowledge in Digital Transformation is a plus
- Good command in English communication
Interested individual may contact directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tel : 02-2150830-50 Ext.: 1181, 1182