General Manager Service & Product Support(Siam Motors Group)
General Manager Service & Product Support
- Male, Age between 35-50 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering field that to the repair and service of heavy equipment is required, Master of Engineering or related field is a plus.
- 5 years engineering and operations experience (Related with the repair and service of heavy equipment would be advantage)
- Knowledge and experience with Business Management Processes
- Ability to facilitate and coordinate meetings and events for small and large groups of people.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Thai
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Work Environment.
- To maintain job site safety operation
- To manage customer acceptance of Komatsu machines sold to customers in an assigned job site to ensure that BKS’s site service team is able to meet each of the performance related provisions in the sales contracts executed between BKS (Bangkok Komatsu Sales) and these customers.
- To manage the profitable operation and control the operating expenses of overall department and monitor each job site performance (KPI-Key Performance Indicators)
- Train site service team as required to follow through on remaining contract obligations.
- Manage and monitor contract performance and manage corrective actions to close any shortfalls in performance.
- Coordinate project start-up with customer and site service team after sale is complete.
- Manage assembly, commissioning and delivery of machines to customers in line with contract delivery terms.
- Structure support terms for the sale of new machines in the market.
- Serve as mediator to resolve any disputes between the customer and site service team.
- Manage the execution of policy settlements (outside warranty) on behalf of KLTD.
- Mange each site service team to conduct scheduled meetings with customers to manage product acceptance through continuous improvement using Komatsu’s JoiFUL process.
- Support site service team with diagnosing and resolving technical problems on machines.
- Instruct the site service team to compile reports to document quality issues on the machines in the market on an ongoing basis for KLTD factory engineering review.
- Coordinate the implementation of any post and pre-delivery KAC factory updates to the machines with the servicing agent and the customer.
- Manage training plans to improve Komatsu machine support capability levels.
- Supervise the conducting of ongoing training courses for the site service team and the customer on machine systems and on KLTD Service systems (Warranty, CSS Portal, SMAP, etc.)
Business Development Manager
- Discovers and explores business opportunities.
- Create Development program and Business plan
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, Competitors analysis, Customer behavioral. Deal requirements, and financials.
- Site analysis (Law/ Regulation) & Business opportunity
- Evaluates options and resolves internal priorities.
- Examines risks and potentials for the business opportunities.
- Conducting feasibility studies and analyzing trends of the market and present the new ideas to board of directors.
- Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Bachelor or higher degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Engineering and others related field
- Not less than 8 years of experiences
- Good interpersonal skill, logical person, open minded and self-motivated
- Have good knowledge and experience in Investment Banking, Venture Capital is preferable
- Ability to impact operations and effect change without being confrontational
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
- Have good knowledge in Digital Transformation is a plus
- Good command in English communication
Interested individual may contact directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tel : 02-2150830-50 Ext.: 1181, 1182