News & Events
General Manager – HR. & Admin.
Job Descriptions :
- Responsible for all aspects of general administration and planning & administering policies/procedure relating to all phases of HR activity by performing duties or thorough subordinate coaching.
- Human Resources Planning: To plan, forecast and monitor dept. budget, company policies & procedure
- Equal Employment Opportunity: To write, publish, distribute and maintain HR Policies, Employee Handbook and Administration Procedure. To promote constructive and equitable discipline processes.
- Staffing: To manage and direct manpower plan and personal requisition to be hired in a proper lead time and with management approval.
- Compensation & Benefits: To monitor and manage subordinates for C&B program i.e. Salary Survey & Structure, Recognition, Retention and Promotion.
- Employee & Labor Relations: To promote positive employee & industrial relations environment.
- Environment Health and Safety, (EH&S). To comply & support with EH&S and Quality and others department (if any) and reinforce all employees to do so.
- Human Resources Development (HRD): Training Roadmap, Individual Development Plan, Career Development, Succession Plan, and Performance Management System.
- Maintain and improve the atmosphere. As well as the working environment to be comfortable, clean and hygienic
- Supervise the communication system within the organization. Regulation announcement or various news from the company for employees to be aware of thoroughly develop communication channels between employees and between employees and management
- Push and promote activities to meet standards such as QS9000 / TS16949, ISO14001, NPM, 5S and QCC.
- Supervise the operations of the safety agency too comply with safety measures
- Encourage employees to be aware of safety measures during work Including traveling or being outside the company
- Male or Female / Thai nationality only.
- Bachelor’s / Master degree in Human Resources Management or Human Resources Development or related field.
- At least 15 years of managerial related to Human Resources Management and Human Resources Development.
- At least 10 years’ experience in management level.
- Good planning and multi-tasks handling.
- Result oriented and good interpersonal skills.
- Good communication and human relations skills is required.
- Able to work independently within given overview guidance and team player.
- Excellent command of spoken and written in English.
- Computer applications proficiency.
Interested persons can send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org