News & Events
Finance & Accounting Manager
Job Descriptions :
- Coordinate with the manufacturing plant to prepare accurate and complete cost accounting so that management can be used in making decisions.
- Review and ensure that all general accounting records and taxes are correct and comply with statutory
- Prepare and control budgets and cash ow statements for management to use in the administration.
- Supervise company monthly, quarterly and yearly end closing, generate monthly financial statement which support to consolidation financial report to headquarter.
- Support the external audit and responding to requests from auditor
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Supervise company monthly, quarterly and yearly end closing, generate monthly financial statement which contain statement of financial position, Statement of Income, all accounts and bank reconciliation timely and accurately
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Accounting
- Minimum 10 years working experience in Accounting and Finance Management level
- Having experience in manufacturing and multinational business will be an advantage
- Have leadership, management skills, and coaching the work team well.
- Experience in using ERP programs, Microsoft of ce etc.
- English language skills.
- Good communication and presentation ability.
- Enthusiastic, respond quickly, be open-minded to learning new things and improving yourself constantly
Interested persons can send a resume to email@example.com