The Human Resources Manager guides and manages the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies. The major areas the Human Resources Manager manages will include:
Organizational Chart & Manpower planning
- Manages, revises, designs and reviews the organization structures
Recruitment & Termination
- Develops and implements hiring strategies to meet the human resources needs of an organization.
- Establishes and leads the standard recruiting and hiring practices and procedures necessary to recruit and hire a superior workforce.
- Interviews management and executive position candidates; serves as part of the interview team for position finalists.
- Creates and implements effective onboarding plan.
- Interviews exiting employees and process the paperwork for employment termination.
- Conduct analysis of compensation and benefits within company and group.
- Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns regarding employees
- Performance management system
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health
- Labor Relations
- Employee services and counseling
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Human Resources Management / Development, Political Sciences or related field.
- Minimum 10 years of HRM experience especially in C&B, PMS and Recruitment
- Minimum 5-7 years experiences in Manager / Supervisor Level.
- Experience in in Salary Structure review, Job Analysis, Job Evaluation and Performance Management System would be an advantage.
- Strong leadership, presentation and communication skill.
- Good analytical, problem solving and decision-making skill.
- Proactive, energetic and passion to work for success.
- Strong leadership, strategic, decision making, coaching skills, follow-up, time management and managerial skills.
- Strong ethics and reliability.
- Good command of English with computer literacy.Apply Job : http://www.siammotors.com/en/apply-online/
Siam Motors Co., Ltd.
Tel. 02 215 0830-50 ext. 1181,1182 | Fax 02 215 0024
Membership Sale & Relation Officer – Golf Club
Membership & Sales – Sale memberships. Manage all membership enquiries, coordinating and accurately maintaining the Club’s membership database. Analyze membership data and produce monthly membership reports for the General Manager.
Relationship – Information on customers obtained from various sources — such as the company’s website, live. Develop and maintain professional understanding of customer base to assist Manager deepening current relationships. Perform as key contact for selected customer relationships under Manager guidance. Review independently all documents and link entire customer accounts to suitable relationship. Provide securities details, quotes and valuations to customers. Collect mandatory information to analyze client situation.
Communications – Responsible for all content on the Club’s website and on social media being accurate and up to date, regularly updating the Member’s news page and producing a bi-weekly e-newsletter to all members.
- Maleor Female – Thai Nationality age. 25-35 years old.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Sales, Marketing, Hospitality, Business Administration or related fields
- Highly polished interpersonal skills, with the ability to connect with people easily and quickly
- Must have exceptional customer service skills
- Good command of English (TOEIC at least 500)
- Good computer literacy (M.S. Office)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be able to work under pressure
- Be able relocate to Chonburi